Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun visits

  My brother was here from Houston this past week.It was so good to spend time with him. We don’t get to see each other much throughout the year. Faith wouldn’t let uncle Matthew leave her side!! She loves her uncle. I think Matthew played with every toy and had at least a half a dozen tea parties. Seeing their picture makes me smile. I love these two!Pics From 10_24_11 039Pics From 10_24_11 035 Pics From 10_24_11 037  Matthew and Faith played with Play-do. The green mustache is quite the statement.Grand-b and grandad came into town on Thursday so they could see Matthew for a bit and they kept the kids while Lee and I went to Eureka.

Pics From 10_24_11 040 Pics From 10_24_11 045 Pics From 10_24_11 046 Pics From 10_24_11 048

This is the tree house where we stayed in Eureka. It was a really nice and cozy place. It had a great view to the woods and had a fireplace to snuggle up to. I highly recommend it!http://www.thetreehouses.com/

The town was closed down mostly for the winter so we had very limited restaurant selections. We went to Local Flavor on Friday night. It was really good. We went to a little Cafe on Saturday that was excellent, but I cant remember the name. On Saturday night we went into Rogers and watched a movie. On Sunday we went to the New Moon Spa at the Crescent Hotel and Lee got a massage while I got a mani/pedi.

The weekend was a great time of relaxation and enjoying hanging out without kids! I forget how nice it is to have dinner without 10,000 interruptions! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids and giving us a break!

Pics From 10_24_11 052

Pics From 10_24_11 053

 

No comments:

Post a Comment