Thursday, February 9, 2012

Minty Fresh

Pics From 10_24_11 018

In the past month Faith has found a new found love! She is addicted to gum! She probably chews 5 pieces a day. She says she “needs something to chew on mom”. Its so cute. I think that she has adopted that phrase from her father. I have heard other mothers say that their kids went through a gum chewing phase. Hope that’s what this is!

Lee took Faith’s front off of her bed about a week ago. I was nervous about how she was going to handle it. It seems like we just got Peyton sleeping well through the night. The last thing we needed was a little girl getting out of bed and trying to make our bed her bed. But she has done AWESOME!!! There have only been a couple times that she has gotten out of bed and they were all legitimate request. I am so proud of her. I have to admit that she is a VERY easy toddler. We very rarely have to discipline her and she has been very easy to potty train, and transition to a big girl bed. We are very blessed! I’m hoping that Peyton will fall in her footsteps as far as these milestones. Pics From 10_24_11 020  Pics From 10_24_11 021Pics From 10_24_11 025

 

I have been wanting to paint a canvas for Peyton’s room since he was born. Nothing like being 14 months tardy. Yesterday while Faith was at MDO and Peyton was sleeping I painted this canvas. I had to finish up a few things after the went to bed last night, but I’m please with the way that it turned out. I had a lot of fun painting. My projects are less and less frequent with all the activity around me at this point in my life.      Pics From 10_24_11 031

Pics From 10_24_11 032In progress  

Pics From 10_24_11 036

Finished Product! Faith wanted to pose in front of it!

daddy’s princess

Yesterday at MDO Faith’s class had Pirates and Princess day. They are learning the letter “p” She had a great time dressing up and looked like a true princess! She even brought her wand to class.

Pics From 10_24_11 028

No comments:

Post a Comment