Valentines started off with me tearing the house apart at 11:00pm last night trying to find where I had hid the Valentines and candy I had bought last week. I looked for them for over an hour with no luck! Around midnight I finally gave in and went to bed. I had most of Faith’s treats just not Lee’s from me and Faith’s card to Lee.
Tonight we are cooking steaks from Richards Meat Market and having chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Can’t wait! Its becoming a Pennington tradition around here! Having kids changes the game on Valentines. Its just much easier to stay home and have Valentines dinner.
I feel so blessed to have a family that shows so much love to each other. I couldn’t ask for a better husband that loves me and our children so much. He shows God’s love to us daily through his actions. Happy Valentines babe! Looking forward to many more Valentines with you.
Helping me make blueberry muffins for breakfast!She has been making some really funny faces lately. Its hard to capture a natural looking picture of this girl right now!
Lee brought home a balloon for Faith today at lunch! She loves balloons!
Chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!
Tomorrow is Lee’s birthday so we will continue our celebration into tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment