Today is the first day of March and it feels like the first day of May! It is 79 degrees out and sunny! The kids can’t get enough of being outside. Since we now have a mini Disney World in the backyard we have plenty to do! Peyton has NO Fear! He runs out the back door and heads straight for the ladder. He has no problem climbing up it. It scares me to death because its a good 4-5 ft. off the ground. He goes down the slide like a PRO!
What mom?!? I got this one!
Nana Judy was up here last week and she came home one day from being out with Lee with a trampoline for Faith! Thank you Nana Judy for spoiling us with surprises! Lee started putting it together one night after dinner when it was almost dark. He had to put most of it together in the DARK by flashlight so his little Angel could jump on it that night. The things dads do for their kids! Wish I had gotten a picture!
Faith Loves the Monkey Bars. Last year she called them the “mickey bars”! She has since then corrected herself. She is a little monkey.
I know I always say this but I can’t believe how fast these little ones are growing up! God is so GOOD!
One last BIG thing! Lee is running in his first Marathon this weekend in Little Rock. We are going to cheer him on! GO DADDY GO!

Go Peyton Go! I can't believe how he went up that ladder on his own! Good job!
ReplyDelete