Thursday, March 15, 2012

20 Questions for a three yr old!

Faith turned 3 on March 13th. We celebrated with going to the park in the morning and then going to Chik-fila  that night for dinner followed with Strawberry cupcakes and presents. She had a fun day.

Pics From 10_24_11 256

Love this plate. We used it in my family growing up!Pics From 10_24_11 262 Pics From 10_24_11 263

Peyton Enjoyed smearing cupcake EVERYWHERE!

I saw this idea on a friend’s blog and thought it was so cute! You interview your child every year on their birthday and ask them the same 20 questions. Each yr. you can compare how their answers change. Her are the answers for this year!

20 questions

1.  What is your favorite color?  Pink

2.  What is your favorite toy?  Minnie and Pink Guitar

3.  What is your favorite fruit?  Strawberries and Grapes

4.  What is your favorite tv show?  Mickey Mouse- Minnie’s Bow-tique

5.  What is  your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheese Sandwich and Chicken nuggets

6.  What is your favorite outfit?  a butterfly shirt. (It changes everyday) what do you expect. She’s a fashionista!

7.  What is your favorite game?  Puzzles and Fishin’ game

8.  What is your favorite snack?   granola bar, chocolate chip cookies

9.  What is your favorite animal?  Cats. REALLY?!?

10.  What is your favorite song?  God’s Army. (I may never march in the infantry….) Father Abraham, My God is so BIG!!

11.  What is your favorite book?  The Bible- and no I didn’t prompt this…..

12.  Who is your best friend?  Kayla, Savannah, Alyssa, Ava ( the Cox girls)

13.  What is your favorite cereal?  Life

14.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Run in the field across the street

15.  What is your favorite drink?  Milk ( I doubt it) and water

16.  What is  your favorite holiday?  Christmas

17.  What do you like to take to bed at night?  My cell phone, a glow bug, and my PP. ( her blanket)

18.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Oatmeal, Pancakes and Bacon

19.  What do  you want for dinner on your birthday? She said Black-Eyed Peas, But she doesn’t even like them!!! She also said a Frosty

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Doctor. ( I like this answer). She also added that she wants to get bigger like Kayla, so she can climb up on her playhouse roof. Kayla is in 4th grade.

Pics From 10_24_11 239

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is precious! I love it! Happy birthday, little miss! I miss yall!!!

    ReplyDelete