Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What we are up to

Faith has really started to develop friendships with other little girls other than just playing with my friend’s kids. ( not that  I’m not friends with the Cox Girls mom… but she chooses to play with them……) She loves playing with the Cox girls across the street. There are 4 of them! This morning 2 of them came over. They first had a picnic then quickly moved to playing dress-up! Its so cute to see them interact with each other.Pics From 10_24_11 106

Pics From 10_24_11 107

Pics From 10_24_11 108 Pics From 10_24_11 109

Peyton loves to play with the can goods in the pantry. Everyday he takes them out(several times a day actually) and lines them up on the table. He usually sees how high he can stack them. I wouldn’t mind except for I am afraid he will drop a can on his toes one day. Pics From 10_24_11 002       

My little ponies…….

A couple days ago I got out of the shower to find this. Faith had poured about half the box of Wheaties into the front basket of this horse and they were having a snack out of the “trough”. Peyton decided that he wanted to throw them all over the kitchen floor too. Did I clean it up you ask??? No, I just turned around and went back getting ready pretending the whole thing never happened! Copper helped with clean up duty. Ha!Pics From 10_24_11 279Pics From 10_24_11 281

Pics From 10_24_11 253

I finished Faith and Peyton’s first year books. I’m not much of a scrapbooker, but I wanted to have a picture from each month of the first year of their life bound in a book where I could flip through it easily. I am pretty pleased with them. Looks like I will be starting on one more soon!

1 comment:

  1. How cute. The Cox girls LOVE playing with Faith. After lunch Ava said she was "going back to Faith's house". She says, "she's my best friend ever" (I think she got the "ever" from tangled). Thanks a million for letting them hang out over there. It felt nice to get a few BIG things accomplished. I love those books- I want to see how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete