Friday, March 23, 2012

Things to note

Just have to note a couple of things that Peyton has started and stopped!

1. Peyton started giving out kisses last week! He does the whole SMOOCH sound to go along with it. He also, blows kisses now. Talk about melt a momma’s heart when she gets a kisses on the cheek.I’m just waiting for the first “I love you”

2. I think we have booted the bottle! The last two days I have given him a sippie cup in the morning and at night before bedtime. He hasn’t complained yet. He has been drinking from a sippie cup for a while during the day, but I have given him a bottle in the morning and night time. 

Photo Mar 14, 2 01 11 PM

Photo Mar 17, 7 00 13 PM Photo Mar 15, 4 06 02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment