Where does the time go? I can’t believe that 3 years have gone by so quickly. Faith has changed our lives forever. She keeps us laughing daily. Her soft and gentle spirit is contagious. Her love her others is evident daily. I know I have said this before, but she is the easiest child ever! She is such a joy to be a part of family. Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Faith has gotten into Fairies and Princess’s lately. She has been playing with her friends across the street building fairy houses. This is a fairy house that she built with her aunts. I was impressed!
Faith’s cake wasn’t exactly what I was hoping for. I give specific instructions in what it should look like. Lee brought it home and it was NOTHING like I had requested. Obviously the cake decorator doesn’t watch Minnie often. The Minnie’s looked like puppy dogs. Oh well, Faith loved it so that’s all that mattered.
ALL Faith wanted for her Birthday was a pink guitar! So that’s what she got. So LOVES Taylor Swift! She knows the song “Mean”. She sang it and strummed her guitar. We got video of it. It is hilarious! WATCH TAYLOR! We may have a rock star on our hands! She sat on the front steps and played her guitar and tapped her foot along with the beat! It was so cute!
After eating cake Peyton was covered so we took his shirt off. He wanted to work on his tan anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment