Yesterday I decided that I wanted to try and take some photos of the kids. This weekend I had seen a perfect place for photos so I was up for the challenge of photographing the kids. I’m not going to divulge the name of the place because may not want a lot of visitors.
After the kids woke up I got them dressed. It was 5:00 so I talked Lee into coming to help coral. What a good husband I have! ;) The light was perfect for photos so I was excited and up for the task. My excitement was taken down a notch when Peyton fell in the driveway while I was buckling Faith in. He scraped his knee and had blood streaming down his knee. Luckily he wasn’t too upset about it but the first thing that went through my mind was, “ You better not have gotten blood on your outfit!”- Yes, mother of the year! After doctoring his knee and checking for blood stains we were off.
I didn’t get as many photos as I would have liked, but I did take home a great thigh workout. My Thighs are sore today from all the squatting and up and down at lighting speed. I’m going to chalk it up to the pregnancy(extra weight). –Yes, I am a model of fitness! ha!
Here are my lovilies:
Psalm 127:3 Children are a Gift from the Lord

Um...Precious!!!! These are great Sarah! Good eye with capturing a great pic and editing them.
ReplyDelete