I am realizing everyday how different boys are from girls. Peyton is a live wire these days. He is into things that I never imagined a kid would be into. I have on my list to purchase every kind of lock out there from oven door locks to drawer pull locks. He is my little “ball of fire” His little dimples and smile have spared him from a few spankings though. He melts my heart in the midst of his messes he makes.
He has started talking so much. He can say several things now. My favorite being “I love you” and then follows it with a kiss. Other words he says are:
Dog, Bopper (Copper), momma, daddy, ball, woof woof, bye, Hi, Halleluiah, book, shoe, night night.
Those are the ones that come to mind right now at least.
The last two days Peyton has come out of his room completely dressed. Faith loves to get him dressed. She takes his PJ’s off, picks out his outfit, which may or may not match, and gets him dressed. I hope this trend continues. Poor Peyton, he has TWO mommmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment