Just had to write this morning’s outting down so I can look back and laugh while today I’m not amused. Saturday I went to Bella Jack’s to look for an outfit for baby #3. who yes, has no name yet. I ended up finding a steal of a deal on some Zutano for Faith. When I got home I realized that they had over charged me, so that meant a trip back to Bella Jacks. This was my first errand of the morning. I decided to not take the stroller in the store for a 3 minute transaction. Mistake #1. Faith and Peyton started running around like they had been cooped up for days! I turned around to find them steady pulling shoes of the racks and Peyton heading for the back storage room. I was going to shop for a friend’s baby gift but decided that it wasn’t in the best interest of the store or my sanity. So on to stop #2! We ran into hobby lobby to get some craft paper for a project I’ve been working on. Faith was wearing some of her favorite flip flops which I wish would be lost forever because they fall off her feet every 2 minutes. The kids were well behaved for the 5 minutes we were in the store. I had everyone buckled in and was pulling out of the parking space thinking, well, that wasn’t too bad of a stop until Faith said, “mom, I’m missing a shoe”. What! It was all I could do to pull back in the parking spot and get out and look for it. I have been wishing those shoes would disappear. This was my chance! But I obliged to parking getting both kids out of their car seats and loaded back in a shopping cart. We went into Hobby Lobby and scoured the aisles for the shoe. No SHOE! By this time Faith was beginning to have a melt down, as I was leaving the store I asked the store clerk if anyone had turned in a shoe. She said, Why yes, it’s right here. At this point I wanted to throw the shoe at someone, anyone! We loaded back up in the car for the second time and off we went to stop #3,- not sure why I even attempted this stop. I needed some makeup from GLO which I might add is not extremely kid friendly. The people are friendly but just not my idea of a place to take little ones.. I pulled the double stroller -which seconds for a freight train- out of the car and loaded both kids in the stroller. When I arrived at the makeup counter I told the girl I was going to have to make it quick. Trying to color match my skin tone while hearing Peyton kick the back of Faith’s seat and Faith yelling at him to stop was just what the whole store wanted to hear. I ended up giving Faith my phone to play with and Peyton my keys. He was sucking on the car keys but at this point I was ok with about anything as long as it didn’t jeopardize his safety. We left the store after apologizing to the young cute girl that helped me out. I’m pretty sure she’s never going to want to have kids….EVER!! We got home and ate lunch and got everyone down for a nap. Then I went to get my phone to make a phone call. NO PHONE!!! I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked for over an hour and finally decided it had been lovingly left at GLO by my daughter. We don’t have a house phone so I couldn’t call and see if it was there .I went to two neighbors houses to see if I could use their phone but no luck. Neither was home. After the kids got up I looked in the car with Faith one more time! As I was about to give up looking Faith found the phone under the back seat! I was relieved! Ah yes! I won’t have to show my face at GLO again today. (they would probably lock the door if they saw me coming)… And this concludes my morning errands. Did I mention that #3 is on the way?!?
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment