Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

 

The Lord has blessed us with so many things. I am grateful that we were able to spend Easter with family this year. Becca and Stephen came up this weekend for a visit. They had to go back on Saturday, but it was good to see them for a day. Mom and dad came up on Friday afternoon. We just stayed around the house and played with the kids. On Saturday Lee did the Iron Pig Duathlon so my parents kept the kids so I could go watch. Lee did great! I will post more on that later. Saturday night Lee supprised me with a date night out to James at the Mill! It was AWESOME! I will post about it more later as well. It was the best food I’ve ever eaten!

Saturday Faith broke out in hives all over her little body. So church on Sunday was not an option for her. Mom stayed home with her and let Lee, dad, Peyton and I go. Mom and I stayed home last year because Peyton was sick. We are two for two! Hope this doesn’t become a tradition! Picture overload below. Faith got up and put her Easter dress on even though she didn’t go to church. Lastly, let me add that the dress she is wearing my Aunt Gail made for me when I was Faith’s age. Love passing those special things down.

Pics From 10_24_11 092Pics From 10_24_11 037 Pics From 10_24_11 137 Pics From 10_24_11 138   Pics From 10_24_11 028 Pics From 10_24_11 030 Pics From 10_24_11 034  Pics From 10_24_11 044   Pics From 10_24_11 053 Pics From 10_24_11 048Pics From 10_24_11 059 Pics From 10_24_11 064 Pics From 10_24_11 069  Pics From 10_24_11 075Pics From 10_24_11 073 Pics From 10_24_11 077 Pics From 10_24_11 079  Pics From 10_24_11 105 Pics From 10_24_11 107  Pics From 10_24_11 112 Pics From 10_24_11 115 Pics From 10_24_11 116 Pics From 10_24_11 119  Pics From 10_24_11 133 Pics From 10_24_11 134

Pics From 10_24_11 132

No comments:

Post a Comment