Friday, April 20, 2012

To minivan or not…..

This is the question on my mind right now. I know this is trivial and shouldn’t matter but its a decision I am going to have to live with for a few years. Part of me says take the plunge, it’s all about survival and convenience, the other side of me says, NEVER! I really like both options besides the fact that if I get a Sequoia I will be driving a TANK! The time is quickly  approaching where I will need 3 car seats. WHAT TO DO?!?!?

van

seq

1 comment:

  1. Minivan all the way baby!!! I too went through the same thing- only I bought the gas guzzling suv first (Durango) which I thought was the best options. It wasn't until we got rid of the Saturn and bought the Van that I realized how dumb I had been. I told Lee that it's like disposable diapers- you hate them and can't wait to be done with them, but you use them because they are more convienent and easier. I absolutely love my van and I can be cool later- I'm being convient and happy now! Not to mention that if you put all 3 of them on one row- there will be some serious fighting. It's nice in a van that you can put them all out of reach of each other if needed.

    ReplyDelete