Today Ian Michael is 2 months old. Time is flying by! I can’t believe that summer is ending and Fall is coming soon!
Today I took some pictures of the little guy. I was happy with the way his mini photo shoot went at the kitchen table! ha! I was actually on time this month! Life is starting to settle in a little more each day. Some days I feel like I have this thing whipped and others I feel like I’m drowning. Either way, it’s life. Ian has had a couple of what I would consider good nights. (Going more than 3 hrs between feedings. I think we have had a few 4 hr nights and one 5 hr night. Overall, he is a better sleeper than my other two were. He still likes to be held quite a bit. But that’s what the baby carrier is for. Sometimes I am still in awe that I have THREE kids!
STATS:
size one diaper
wearing 0-3 clothes
Takes 4 oz. when he takes a bottle
Sleep is still off and on all day and 3 hrs between feedings
I have caught him smiling a couple of times. The first time he smiled socially was for mom. I’m sure she loves knowing that.
We are working on holding our head up.
Doesn’t care for tummy time
Loves his sister’s voice. She loves to calm him down when he’s crying. I must say, she is quite good at it!
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever

No comments:
Post a Comment