Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One month- Ian

It’s hard to believe that Ian Michael is one month old. Well, actually it’s been 6 weeks but this is as soon as I could get to the blog. The pictures were a few days late too. Sad to say this is my new life. ALWAYS LATE! ok so I haven’t ever been too punctual.

Ian is such a sweet cuddly little baby. He loves to be held! ALL THE TIME!!! ;)People told me that the 3rd was so laid back and just did whatever……… I’m still waiting for that. Ian is a relatively happy baby , but he likes to be held when he awake and likes to snuggle with mom while he sleeps. He’s not convinced that he likes his bed yet. I think he’s going to be a momma’s boy!

He is gaining weight like a champ!! I think that I might have two football players on my hands. He still wants to eat every 2-3 hrs around the clock. Although last night we went for a 3 1/2 hr. stretch. Our days and nights are improving. He still seems to like those late night chats from 2-4am though. I am trying to take it all in stride and know that this is probably my last baby so I need to enjoy it and soak in every moment. God has blessed us with a healthy precious little one who has melted our hearts forever. Who could ask for more? I look forward to a life time of memories with this little boy!pic1 Pics From 10_24_11 022

STATS:

9lbs. 2 oz.

Eats every 2 to 3 hrs.

Wears a size 1 diaper

0-3 month clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment