Monday, August 27, 2012

Kitchen Up-do

 

Over the past few weeks I have slowly been painting the kitchen when I have a few minutes. I didn’t have that much to paint, but doing it during naps takes a few days. I finally finished it and am LOVING it. It brings so much life to the kitchen! I also found these free Kitchen Printable to add to the wall. I downloaded the file and then put it in Photoshop to edit the color to suit my kitchen. I may play with the colors a little more when I have time. I snagged these pottery barn frames out of Peyton’s room, they are an espresso stain, although they look black in the photo. Here’s the final product!Pics From 10_24_11 115 Pics From 10_24_11 123Pics From 10_24_11 120

LOVE THE NEW GREEN!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Where did you find you curtains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith! I actually made them earlier in the year. The chevron pattern is my new fav!

    ReplyDelete