Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friends

As I get older I have to come to realize that good friends are hard to come by. I mean those friends that you can just call on the phone for 2 minutes while your driving to the grocery store. Or those friends that you can call when you need a good cry or when just wanna chat for no particular reason. My friend Jenny is one of those friends. She and I have been friends since the 4th grade. We were college roommates, and now walking through life as mommas together. She and I just "get" each other. A few years ago she moved from up here to Little Rock. We still talk several times a week and try to see each other when we can. She came up to visit this week and we had a fun play date for the girls! Katie and Faith love playing together. I'm blessed to have Jenny and her kiddos in my life!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment