Today Faith came out of my closet with my veil on. I honestly don’t know how she got to it. It had been stuffed in the back of the closet for years. It brought back a lot of memories seeing her walk around with it. The last time it had been in anyone’s hair was my WEDDING DAY 8 years ago!
My friend Jenny had told me that she took photos of her girls in her wedding dress, so the thought occurred to me that now might be a good time to do that too. Faith loved it!! I wish that I could have posed her a little better and had a better background but the boys were all about playing with the dress as well, so I just grabbed a couple quick shots before I started loosing beads off the train! I hope to get her dressed in it again soon and try outside photos.
I don’t think Lee thought it was as amusing as me. The thought of his baby in a wedding dress is unthinkable!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment