My little toddler isn’t my little toddler anymore…..tear….Over the past month or two Peyton has changed from being a baby to a big boy in so many aspects. 2014 has brought a lot of changes for him. He finally decided about 3 weeks ago that he wanted to be done with diapers. I had tried several times over the past 6 months with no luck until one day he just decided to take it upon himself to tee-tee in the potty. It wasn’t anything I did, it was just that he decided he wanted to do it. Until then, it was just a battle of the wills. Peyton is a VERY smart and creative kid. He does things on his own timing. That’s just what happened with him getting himself dressed and riding his bike too. He just decided one day that he was going to ride his bike and that he could get dressed and put his shoes on by himself. I love this guy with all my heart. He keeps me laughing with his witty remarks and funny comments. It’s fun to see each kid’s personality develop as they get older. The kids are each so different.
Funny conversation:
The other night when putting him to bed-
Me: Peyton I am so proud of you for wearing big boy underwear and going potty!
Peyton: Just doing my job Mom.
Me: Yes, son, you are just doin’ your job.






No comments:
Post a Comment