The last few days we have had snow once again! It has been a strange winter. We have had snow at least 5 times this winter. Not having school age kids it really doesn’t have too much of an impact on us except that we are stuck in the house a lot! Today the snow/ice started to melt and it was warm out so we decided to go out and play in it. Ian loved walking around and making his “Mark” with his little baby feet. I just had to take some pictures because it was just too cute not too!
It made me thankful for these two little feet and made me appreciate my little ones. So very quickly these little feet will be big feet tromping through the snow, and the simplicity of making footprints in the snow will not be of interest. After seeing all these little prints, I started to pray for my kids that the Lord would guide their footsteps everyday and that they would follow the Lord’s path and not stray. Sometimes it’s so easy to overlook the small things in life such as these little footprints. Many days I feel like I am always meeting “needs” and sometimes forget to just soak in the moments of life as simple as a footprint.
These pictures were from yesterday. Faith has been sledding 4 or 5 times this year. We go to the Middle school in our neighborhood. It’s the perfect hill! She is quite the sledding PRO!
Believe it or not, this is all SLEET!!! I opened the door to find this! We had thunder and lightening sleet!It was crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment