This weekend has been a tough one for me. I kinda felt like I’ve been kicked in the stomach, or my favorite dog died. Our sweet sweet friends moved to Austin, TX. We have known them for almost 6 years. They live across the street from us. They have 4 sweet girls who Faith just adores!!! She tells everyone that they are her best friends. Audrey has been the best of friends with me. She has offered me countless amounts of advice, direction, and encouragement in raising my kids, cooking, and life in general! We have spent countless hours of hanging out and swapping recipes! We have the kind of friendship where their was no need for a phone call. We would just walk across the street and knock on each other’s door. She was always there to watch the kids when I needed and I was happy to watch her girls as well. The Cox’s are just all around good people. Their NEW neighbors are going to be some lucky people!!
We were so blessed to have had them for neighbors. Whoever moves in their house has HUGE shoes to fill on Waterway Drive. I look forward to staying in touch and taking a road trip to Austin with the kids next year.
Cox’s please know that you will be missed greatly and please stay in touch! We are thankful for your friendship over the years and we love you dearly. Best of luck with your new ventures and come back and visit!!!!
These are a few pictures of the kids on our street! We have some great neighbors on our street. A new family just moved in last week. They are fitting right in with the crew!I love our street!

There aren't words enough to express my love and appreciation for you guys. This has been the hardest week of my whole life. Fayetteville has been HOME and Water Way was my FAMILY!! It hurts SO bad that I can't call in home now. I feel lost right now. There can never be a better neighbor than you guys. Thanks for the eggs, sugar, tire fixes, meals, gifts, coloring pages... but most of all... thank you for being the most wonderful friend!! We love you guys forever!
ReplyDeleteI'm choking on my tears... seeing Kayla sitting in that bush with the 2411 above her head sent me into hyperventilation.