Happy 11 month to my little man! It’s hard to believe that I don’t have an infant in my house anymore. Frankly, I am kinda sad that Ian will be turning ONE in a few weeks. I have never felt this way in the past with the others. I think it is partly due to the fact that I was fairly certain there would be more one yr old birthdays to come. This time I’m not so sure. We are feeling like this is our last child unless God surprises us as he has in the past! ha!
This little guy is a ray of sunshine every day. I love him so much. His cute little personality is coming out more and more every week. He has started to wave bye-bye and hi to greet people. He loves to stand up in his crib in the morning, hold on to the rail, and babble and holler “mommmmmma” until I come in there to rescue him. He usually gets so excited that he ends up falling down because he is bouncing so hard when he sees me!
He has started to interact with Faith and Peyton much more and try to join in their play. He loves the play kitchen. Maybe he will want to help me with cooking one day. ha.
He still is the model child of sleeping, and takes pretty good naps as well.
Today I caught him standing without holding on to anything. I cheered and he ended up falling because I think I startled him. oops!
His favorite things to do this month are:
1. Get into the dog food and turn over the water bowl.
2. Get into every cabinet that doesn’t have a child lock on it.
3. Open the doors in the side table and pull my china out
4. Crawl into the pantry and pull everything off the shelves, including a bag of opened flour. (that was quite messy)
STATS:
size 3 diaper
size 12 mo. clothes
Has two top teeth, and two bottom teeth
Getting into EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment