Saturday, June 15, 2013

Another paci bites the dust

We decided it was time for Peyton to give up his paci, about three weeks ago. It's been quite the "event"! He is such a strong willed little pistol that he has fought it all the way. Poor guy was soooo attached to it. I felt bad for him, but decided that this summer we had to do two things:
1. Take the paci away
2. Potty train.

#2 will happen soon!

When we took it away from Faith her naps got much shorter. The same thing is happening with Peyton. Some days he only naps an hr. where he used to sleep 3+ hrs. REMIND me of this when I try to take Ian's paci away. He may be starting kindergarten before I do. Ha!

We went to the store and Peyton picked out this remote controlled bulldozer for giving up his paci's. He is VERY proud of it!!! I love this guy! His determination will take him far one day!!! ;)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment