Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jesus Loves All the Little Children

I have to write this one down so I don’t forget it! It’s too funny to not make note.

The other night the kids and I were singing a few songs as we usually do before bed, and we were singing “Jesus Loves the Little Children”. I started to sing the 2nd verse which is, “Jesus died for all the children”, and Faith joined in with me. Peyton quickly replied with, “mom, don’t sing the diaper part”. I just kept singing it and he kept saying the same thing. After trying to figure out what he was talking about, I figured out that he thought we were saying, “diaper” instead of “died for”!! I couldn’t help but die laughing. Faith thought it was funny too. So now every night we sing that part, Peyton LOVES to yell, “don’t sing the DIAPER part”…. there’s never a dull moment around here. sweet moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment