Ships Ahoy!
Ian celebrated his FIRST birthday on June 19th. June birthdays are so nice as far as the weather goes. We just invited the neighbors on the street to come have some cake and ice cream after dinner. It was nice not to have to worry with the house or do a lot of prep work. We were able to celebrate this little guys birth on his actual birthday.
He had a great time with his cake!! He was a little hesitant at first, but when he got the hang of it, there was no holding back!! We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives. He brings so much joy to our family. We look forward to watching Ian grow up over the years.
I love to design invitation and announcements. It allows me to dig into my “design skills”. I really didn’t need an invite since it was just our neighbors who I practically see everyday, but, it was fun to design anyway.
Rick’s Bakery decorated the cakes. I think they turned out really precious!
I scrubbed the high chair before the party and had it perfectly clean!! After you see the pictures below, you will agree I should have just waited until after the party!
Let the fun begin!
Getting a family picture is a rare occasion around here. EVERYONE is actually looking in this one!
My sweet mom came up for the event. She was a huge help as always. She had the job of giving Ian a bath after eating cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment