Today was a great day! All day I was reminded of how blessed I am, and how I LOVE spending time as a family. I am so thankful for this country and for all who fight daily for this country.

Nana Judy bought the kids all matching shirt. They looked so cute in them!

This morning Lee took Faith and Peyton to Lowes while Ian and I went on a walk. The weather has been so nice around here lately, so I want to take full advantage of being outside.

The kids checked out these chairs at Lowes. Peyton's face and leg up is priceless!

We made homemade ice cream when they came home. It was a hit as always. It is papa Dan's special recipe.






After naps we hit up the baby pool. Faith came up with the idea of putting the slide in the pool.

Ian stood on the edge waiting for a splash!

He got soaked and loved every minute of it!

Ian clapped for the kids when they went down the slide. It was too cute!
After the kids swam we grilled steaks out for dinner, then went for fireworks and finger foods at our neighbors house! We have the BEST street in town! We do so much together! Pictures will be posted soon. I have them on my camera.
Peyton was pretty spooked by the fireworks so Lee took him home where Ian was already sleeping. Peyton and lee watched a little OSO while Faith and I hung out for a bit. At 9pm Faith and I went to Mount Comfort Church of Christ to watch their firework show. It is always quite a show!!!


When we got home Lee and Faith went out to shoot more fireworks and let Faith run around with the neighbor kids. I worked on trying to get Peyton to bed, but with all the "pops" outside it was a chore. I think everyone crashed around 11pm. It was a packed and fun filled day!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment