Monday, July 8, 2013

Love and marriage

Cute convo. I need to write down before I forget it. This took place yesterday.

Faith- Peyton when I grow up will you be my husband?

Peyton- uh huh.

Faith- because I love you and Peyton I will be your wife.

Faith- we will have kids one day.

Faith- Mom, can I marry Peyton one day?

Me- well people usually don't marry their brothers, but I am so glad to hear that you love your brother so much.

Kids are so stinkin' funny!
It was more of a one sided conversation but so sweet l love knowing that they love and care for each other so much.
We try to instill everyday how we are a family and we have to take care of our brothers and sisters.
Ill have fun reminding Faith of this conversation one day. Ha!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment